Sunday 11 August 2019

Create 3D Model And Render Using Sketchup,3Ds Max











About:

Hi, I have years of experiences of 3d modeling in 3ds Max and sketchup .I can render a model to give you life like images of any architectural design be it interior or exterior design; and give you visuals that communicates perfectly and reflect the architectural design. 

This gig will cover 1 render of your room/house, if you need extra renders check out the gig extra below. 

I can do photo-realistic rendering of any model done in sketch up,revit or even 3d max. I will provide you value for money. The render will be in High Definition. Just provide your plans/photo of the house

All I need is an idea or a model or a sketch of what you need

Please contact me before ordering
QUALITY IS GURANTEED

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment