Sunday 11 August 2019

Create Architecture Renderings In Revit And Lumion











About:

Hello. 

I am happy to work with you.

I am an architect.

My motto: QUICK, QUALITY and PRESTIGE.

- I will create any rendering of an interior or exterior project

--- Also I will make FLOOR PLAN 3D REVIT models fastest and best for you from the files pdf, jpg, sketches, autocad, sketchup. etc.

  1. create 3d floor plan for large projects, condominiums, apartments, hotels, restaurants, shops, offices, etc ...

  2. only the walls. no color

  3. including color, excluding furniture.

  4. include full color and furniture.

  5. I will send you three high-quality images.

I will make and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied.

Thank you for your interest in me.

I am very glad to cooperate with you.

- In order not to lose your time.


---> If !.

  - You want to project the best quality.

  - You have big projects.

  please contact me.

  I will give you the most reasonable price.

---> If you are satisfied.

   you can order.

With me, the work is a passion. My pleasure is your satisfaction.

Thank you very much.


ARCS

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He listen's and respond quickly! very thorough!

:

4-story building rendering, turned out great. Great communication and fast turnaround.

:

thank you anna!

:

Rod was easy to work with, I would use him again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment