Wednesday 14 August 2019

2D And 3D Architectural Office And Home Design











About:

Home Office Design ,Almost every one loves working at the comfort of their home. while some who choose to stay wearing their pajamas and stay in bed for the whole day, others are really eager to have at least a small space in their home where they may feel as if they are working in an office.

a
i have master's Degree in graphics designs and it is my priority to serve my clients better and keep them coming. why you should order thus gig:


  1.      (1)  ARCHITECTURAL OFFICE AND HOME DESIGNS
      (2)  MEP DRAWINGS OF ANY KINDS

     (3)  I UNDERSTANDS USA BUILDING CODES.

      (4)   USES REVIT, 3DS MAX, ARCHICAD, AUTOCAD , AND OTHERS.

      (5)  FAST DELIVERY IS ENSURED

Reviews


Seller's Response:

nice work

:

easy to work with

:

Highly skilled in architecture. I'm Okay for his services and would recommend. Thank you

:

great design. he knows how to manage my land space for proper accommodating. Fast delivery and good in communication his rendering is so clear to me. I hope to hire him again thank you.

:

The seller was not friendly, constantly trying to ask for extra money. I did not like the result of his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment