Thursday 15 August 2019

Build An Architecture 3D Model With Sketchup Or 3Ds Max











About:

I offer design solutions for architectural projects.

I will go through your sketches, plans, pictures, etc. and discuss the design options and requirements with you.

Customizable options:
- Units (Imperial or metric)
- Layers
- Groups and components
- Etc

What is offered on the 5$ plan:
- for each floor plan in AutoCAD and PDF file I will charge 5$ per each 10m²/100ft², with basic structure and elements such as walls, doors, windows.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Superb work :)

:

Amazing amazing amazing always!

:

Just what I was expecting

:

Always wonderful and reliable - thank you!

:

Didnt look as realistic as I expected. I ordered with another fiverr for back up was cheaper and looked realistic and received it quicker




No comments:

Post a Comment