Sunday 1 September 2019

Design Architect Floor Plans, Walkthrough And 3D Modeling











About:

Hi, If you are looking for someone to make 3D rendering  for your architecture project,
then you are in the right place !!

>I am an architect also a 2D & 3D artist, 
>I have 7 years experience in  Building architecture

>already i finished many  apartments, villas, restaurants, shops, cafes, bars, LANDSCAPE
building design project.  Exterior and Interior 
3d architectural rendering
3d building
3d architectural 
renderingdrawing architectural rendering architecture, architecture rendering

>I will create 3D modeling  and 3D  rendering, 3d picture, walk-through) from your 2D files, 
> why you chose me?
 short- time and  highest quality work.

Note: ** Price can be change for  complexity of work , Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project **

Relevant Skills and Experience
>Autocad  drafting  
> pdf to dwg  
Google sketchup 
>3D Animation 
>3D Modelling
>3D Rendering 
>3D Design 
>3ds Max 
>lumion

  Best Regards !

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment